The Heavy Hitter
The Heavy Hitter is the Primer Charter Boat on Amelia Island. Benny Hendrix is one of the Youngest Captains in the Fleet, but has the Most experience amongst his peers.
The Heavy Hitter is a 40 foot Maine Built Charter Fishing Boat. With Its 670 Horse Power Engine, it gets to the Fish Faster than Most. We can fit up to 24 people if you just want to cruise and booze. The safety of the ship is second to None, So bring the kids and take a adventure Today! Benny Always guarantees a Awesome Time on the Heavy Hitter! Call or Email Now for Reservations!
Benny Lamar Hendrix
At 12, he bought his own boat with his own money he had earned. He has had his Captains License since 18 and he is now 31.
Big David, will fight the fish once you Land 'Em! "Work is for people who dont know how to fish."
Tarpon Caught inshore Weighing in at 175 lbs >>
Benny Lamar Hendrix
At 12, Captain Hendrix bought his own boat with his own money, and has been fishing ever since. Captain Hendrix has had his Captains License since 18 and has caught a 400 lb Hammer Head. Benny has been fishing the Fernandina Beach waters his whole life.
Big David, will fight the fish once you Land 'Em! David grew up on a 56 ft sailboat and has caught a 175 lb Tarpon. "Work is for people who dont know how to fish." - David Johnson
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. ~Doug Larson
It was amazing to see 5 kids have that much fun! Benny and David were the most professional, while being relaxed. We didn't stop catching fish the whole time! And we also got to see wild horses living on a private island!! What a Amazing time!!! We would do it again in a second! – Brian V.
The Heavy Hitter
About Where its Made
H & H Marine is a Maine corporation located in the coastal town of Steuben Maine. Started in 1984, we are the manufacturer and custom builder of Osmond Beal designed hulls. From sail to the early gas powered wooden lobster boats made in the last century, the transition has been made to today's fiber glass hulls using the latest materials and technology for boat construction.
About How its Made
The classic skeg-style hull offers the traditional efficiency and performance found in a true Downeast Osmond Beal design. A full keel with an integral skeg to protect the propeller and rudder, combined with the easy motion of a semi-displacement, semi-hard chine hull style make for an extremely stable, comfortable working platform.
About the Design
Not only are our boats traditional above the waterline, but below the waterline as well. Our classic skeg-style hull offers the traditional efficiency and performance found in a true Downeast Osmond Beal design. A full keel with an integral skeg to protect the propeller and rudder, combined with the easy motion of a semi-displacement, semi-hard chine hull style make for an extremely stable, comfortable working platform.
About the Engine
The Heavy Hitter engines are able to provide increased power-to-weight ratios, cleaner starts and less noise. Gone is the smoke and odor often associated with diesel engines. With quiet, effortless startups and impressive acceleration, our engines contribute to a superior boating experience.
Parties, Site Seeing, and Events
The Heavy Hitter specializes in Parting and Fishing! We host the Party, you bring the people and Beer!
On the Heavy Hitter we can host a party of up to 24 people. We can Party tour the ocean coastline or in the back rivers. Our Bose sound system allows for whatever ambiance the occasion requires. We also provide food and drinks (sorry, we can NOT provide alcohol).
Where we are:
Fernandina Beach, Florida 32034
Telephone:+1 (904) 753-0757
Get In Touch:
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on Heavy Hitters Charters's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Heavy Hitters Charters's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Heavy Hitters Charters at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Heavy Hitters Charters's web site are provided "as is". Heavy Hitters Charters makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Heavy Hitters Charters does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Heavy Hitters Charters or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Heavy Hitters Charters's Internet site, even if Heavy Hitters Charters or a Heavy Hitters Charters authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Heavy Hitters Charters's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Heavy Hitters Charters does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Heavy Hitters Charters may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Heavy Hitters Charters does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Heavy Hitters Charters has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Heavy Hitters Charters of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Heavy Hitters Charters's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Heavy Hitters Charters's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: